Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Peaceful Cabin Slimline Christmas card

 Oh how I love the Peaceful Place suite. It contains all things beautiful. The designer series paper is right up my alley with gray tones, black and white and fun patterns. It has silver foiling too to kick it up a notch. 

I decided to make a slimline Christmas card with a layered scene featuring the Peaceful Cabin bundle. 

I found some #9 envelopes online in a fun light blue color. This envelope fits my card size but you can also use the next size up #10 envelope. This is a tad bigger and is the normal letter size. You can get it in fun colors too. Spice up your outgoing mail. I also stamp my envelopes to match my card theme.

Measurements: 

  • Card base: 8 3/4" x 7 1/2" scored at 3 3/4" (you can also use 8 1/2" x 7 1/2" if you use many layers so it fits better in this type of envelope)
  • 3 layers that overlap: 8 1/4" x 3 1/4". I used 2 Basic White layers to stamp and die cut and 1 designer series paper layer. 
  • strip of designer series paper: 8 1/4" x 1/2"
  • Basic White rectangle: 3/4"x 5"
  • Basic White layer for inside card: 8 1/4" x 3 1/4"

To add a little bling to my card, I brushed my trees with Wink of Stella and also just under my greeting. The greeting is from Heartfelt Wishes. I love the style of this stamp set. I added Wink of Stella to the trees stamped on my envelope too. How fun!

Check out Peaceful Cabin bundleHeartfelt Wishes stamp set or the Peaceful Place Suite to see all there is to love.

Check out my Facebook live video and see how I made this card. Enjoy! I love making slimline cards especially with sets that build a scene. Isn't this winter wonderland just gorgeous?!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Have a wonderful day!

Happy stampin' ~ Beth




No comments:

Post a Comment

Stained Glass Card Technique- Check out this amazing technique

 Have you ever made a stained glass card or one that looked like a stained glass window? It's a super neat technique. You're gonna l...