Thursday, October 21, 2021

Christmas Ideas with Sparkle of the Season bundle

 Oh my where did my time go?! Do you all have that issue some weeks. Well I missed my week 11 on my countdown to Christmas. Last week was week 11. I focused on the beautiful Sparkle of the Season bundle.

This bundle is great for more than one holiday. The wreath dies are amazing. It's a must have in my book. 
So my first project was a fall card. I wanted to include a pic of this fun fall notecard so you can see the value of this beautiful bundle.


Now on to the Christmas ideas! I choose to use a color scheme of Night of Navy, Basic White and Silver. I love this color scheme for winter holidays. 

I used Basic White and Silver foil to build my wreath from the die cuts. The Night of Navy layer is embossed with the Wintry 3D embossing folder. Love how this simple card came together. 

Here's a close up of the wreath.

Another idea for Christmas or any time is gift tags. I used similar elements along with the Tailor Made Tags dies to create some fun tags to go with my color scheme. I cut 2 tag bases and adhere them together to make them stronger. The top layer only is embossed.

A set of tags would also make a great gift for friends, family or coworkers. 

Here's an up-close pic of my Night of Navy tag. I embossed the top layer with Wintery 3D embossing folder in the pine boughs. Then I added a little sparkle with Wink of Stella.

My Basic White tag is embossed with the Wintry 3D embossing folder in snowflakes. Love the gorgeous texture this adds to my tag. 


Enjoy playing with this bundle. I hope you try my ideas. Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

~ Beth





No comments:

Post a Comment

Stained Glass Card Technique- Check out this amazing technique

 Have you ever made a stained glass card or one that looked like a stained glass window? It's a super neat technique. You're gonna l...