Sunday, January 24, 2021

Snailed It! New bundle from Stampin' Up!®

 The new Snailed It bundle by Stampin' Up! ® is oh so cute. You'll find this new bundle along with the Snail Mail suite are must haves. These products have been on my desk and in use for weeks. I just can't quit playing with them! 



I have been making tons of notecards with the White notecards and envelopes. I'll be sending this cutie out to brighten someone's day. Die cutting your designer series paper (dsp) is a great way to add fun elements to your card and use up that paper stash. 

I cut some Flirty Flamingo dsp (polka dot, Brights dsp pack) with a stitched rectangle (Stitched Rectangles, #6 wide stitched rectangle counting from the largest) and Smoky Slate dsp (wood grain, Neutrals dsp pack) with the stitched circle (Stitched Shapes, #2 from the largest). I also die cut a few hears from Flirty Flamingo dsp (wood grain, Brights pack) using the hear in the Snail dies.

My snail and mushrooms are stamped in Basic Gray classic ink. I colored the images with Stampin' Blends markers (light/dark Flirty Flamingo, light/dark Smoky Slate, dark Real Red and color lifter). To add some bling, I colored my snail and some of the leaves with the Wink of Stella glitter brush. I die cut them with the coordinating dies.

I adhered my elements to a Basic Gray cardstock piece (4 3/4" x 3 1/4"), I stamped a greeting from Lovely You stamp set in Flirty Flamingo classic ink on a scrap strip of white cardstock.  I added this to the bottom of my Basic Gray layer and then adhered it to the front of my notecard. Don't forget to stamp the inside of your card or handwrite a personal message. You can decorate your envelope with a stamped image or add some extra dsp to the flap. Everyone loves getting a card in the mail with a little note. 


For this notecard, I used all the same colors and elements. The only thing that's different is I used the other snail stamp. This one had presents on top of the shell but I trimmed those off with my snips. I switched up the layout a bit making it a mirror image of the first one. I trimmed my greeting a bit shorter and tucked it in at the top. 

I added Wink of Stella glitter to the shell and leaves again as well as putting a few of the new Opal Rounds on. The opal embellishments are fantastic and go with any project. So gorgeous! 
I used a mini dimensional on my one heart toward the top of my card. 

I really love how these notecards turned out. They're so fun. I'll be posting more examples of this bundle with a variety of color combos and the color family dsp packs. 

All of the new products can be found in the January-June mini catalog. This suite has many fun elements for all ages. The Snailed It bundle includes the stamp set and coordinating dies. When you buy the bundle you save 10%! The Snail Mail suite includes the bundle as well as Snail Mail dsp, Snail Mail twine combo pack and resin hearts. You can now buy the suite with one product number. So convenient! If you need any help ordering, please message me. I hope this new suite makes your list. I know it's been a definite favorite of mine. It also coordinates with the January Paper Pumpkin kit and add-on. 

Check out the Snail Mail Suite collection, the Snailed It bundle and the January Paper Pumpkin Little Love Boxes. You must be a paper pumpkin subscriber to buy past kits, refills or the add-ons. Want to receive the monthly paper pumpkin? You can subscribe here.

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my snail notecards. 
~ happy stampin', Beth



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stained Glass Card Technique- Check out this amazing technique

 Have you ever made a stained glass card or one that looked like a stained glass window? It's a super neat technique. You're gonna l...