Friday, January 8, 2021

Oh So Ombre- Saleabration 2021 paper

 Hello Stampers! I'm so sorry it's been a bit since I've updated you. Loads of things going on over here. We made it through the holidays and now it's time for a new mini catalog from Stampin’ Up!®. The new January -June mini catalog has so many goodies in there. Plus it's our favorite time of year- SALEa-bration! 

If you've never experienced Stampin' Up!'s Saleabration, you're in for a treat. It's all about you and Sale-A-Brating your love for Stampin' Up!. Saleabration is a time to earn exclusive products free January 5 - February 28, 2021. For every $50 (US) spent before tax and shipping you get to pick from products from the Saleabration brochure. There's two levels. Level 1 is earned when you spend $50 and Level 2 is earned when you spend $100. You can earn as many as you want. 

My cards today featuring the Saleabration designer series paper (dsp) pack Oh So Ombre. It's gorgeous. Go ahead and put it on your list. 

 This paper has a fun ombre effect on both patterns. One is plain and one has circles. The colors are Rococo Rose, Granny Apple Green, Blackberry Bliss and Bermuda Bay. One of my favorite things about this paper is that the Bermuda Bay circle pattern is on the back of the Blackberry Bliss circle pattern. This gives me the opportunity to make more cards with exactly the colors I want and the patterns. Normally the Blackberry Bliss patterns are on the same sheet. 

So let's get to the samples! 



For my lighthouse card, I used the ombre Bermuda Bay pattern paper. I stamped directly onto the designer series paper with Basic Gray classic ink. I love this effect. Have you stamped on your designer series paper?

I used the High Tide stamp set. The greetings are perfect for uplifting cards. The dsp is adhered to a Basic Gray cardstock base measuring 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and folded in half. I stamped a piece of Whisper White cardstock (5 1/4" x 4") with the smaller sand stamp and birds in Basic Gray ink. I'll finish off my card with a handwritten message. 

*Whisper White is now retired. Basic White has replaced the Whisper White line of products. 


My next card uses the Blackberry Bliss ombre circle pattern dsp. This patter is so fun. I decided to pair it with Good Morning Magnolia. It's great to pull out some old favorites and use them with fresh new products. One this card I also did a partial die cut technique so I have a layered die cut.  It's a fun element. The magnolias are colored with light/dark Old Olive and light/dark Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Blends Markers.  I used the color lifter blend to smooth and lighten the edges of the light Blackberry Bliss. Hello is stamped in Basic Gray ink. 

The ombre dsp (5 1/4" x 4") is adhered to a Whisper White base (5 1/2" x 8 1/2" folded in half).  The die cut piece is adhered with stampin' dimensionals. 


Here's an up-close view of the layered die cut. 

You can find the instructions for the Partial Die Cut Technique on my pages here. I hope you give it a try and have fun. 

*Whisper White cardstock has retired. Basic White is now available. 














Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'        ~ Beth







No comments:

Post a Comment

Stained Glass Card Technique- Check out this amazing technique

 Have you ever made a stained glass card or one that looked like a stained glass window? It's a super neat technique. You're gonna l...