Thursday, September 19, 2024

Fall color schemes with More Than Autumn stamp set

 Do you love the Fall season? The crisp air and beautiful display of colors gives me a giddy feeling. 

Today, I'd love to introduce you to the new More than Autumn stamp set. It is available as a bundle with dies as well. This is a great set that covers many seasons and holidays.


I am drawn to all things coffee and hot chocolate. So this naturally this set made my list.  For my fall themed cards, I made a pumpkin spice latte and an apple cider drink. Which one is your favorite fall drink?

The other thing I love about fall is all the beautiful colors that pop at the beginning of the season. I wanted to come up with a few simple color combos for my fall drink themed cards. Orange is a favorite of mine. It can be dark or vibrant. Cajun Craze is one of my favorite colors from Stampin' Up!. It definitely gives me a fall vibe. However, Copper Clay is becoming one of my favs too. While it isn't really an orange, it gives me that fall feeling. 


So check out two of my Fall themed color combos that I used on these cards:   

Give them both a try with your favorite fall themed stamps. 

For my drinks, I stamped the outline in Basic Gray classic ink. Then I colored the images with Stampin' Blends markers (Pecan Pie, light Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie, and Real Red). I used the color lifter to smooth some of my edges and create highlights. *the color lifter doesn't actually "lift" the color. It pushes it through your cardstock. The greeting is stamped in Basic Gray ink. I added my layers to a sheet of plaid designer series paper from Take to the Sky paper pack. I love the patterns in this paper and the Copper Clay paper went well with my fall theme. Who doesn't love plaid, right?! I added these layers to a Copper Clay card base and my simple stamped card was complete. You can stamp some fun images or use patterned paper to spruce up the inside layer or leave it blank for your message. These cards will be great for many occasions for your fall drink lovin' friends and family. 







Measurements:
  • Card Base (Copper Clay): 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" folded in half
  • Plaid layer: 5" x 3 3/4"
  • Basic White layer: 4" x 2 1/4"
  • Basic White inside layer: 5" x 3 3/4"

I hope you have fun with this new bundle, the fall color combo ideas or the card layout. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card.

Want all the supplies I used? Shop my online store here.

Happy stampin' ~ Beth








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Cocoa themed Pocket Card

  Do you give gift cards or cash for the holidays? This cute pocket card is for you! I give tons of gift cards around the holidays and for m...