Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Accordion Z Fold Card with Yuletide Village

 Do you love fun folds? 

Here's one to try- the accordion z fold card.

I love trying new things. Fun folds can seem really complicated and scary. Here's one I found that I love. It's like one of my other favorite fun folds- the z fold card or double z fold card. The difference is the front part is an accordion fold instead of folding the front flap (or panel) back on itself. Cool right? 



Measurements:
  • Card base #1: 5 1/2" x 11". Score 11" side at 1 3/4", 3 1/2". 5 1/4" and 7"
  • Card base #2: 2" x 6". Score 6" side at 3"
  • Layers for base #1: 1 1/2" x 5 1/4" (4) and 3 3/4" x 5 1/4"
  • Layers for base #2: 1 3/4" x 2 3/4" (2)
  • Add any layers or die cuts you'd like

This card is a quick and easy fun fold that has a ton of WOW. You can keep it simple or layer it up. It's up to you!
Grab my printable pdf here.

You can use any patterned paper and stamps you have on hand. 




Need more of a visual? check out my tutorial video. 



Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my fun fold card. Want to grab this cut stamp set (Yuletide Village) or this gorgeous paper (Nests of Winter)? Hop on over to my online store and browse for those products. 

Check out more samples with this fun fold:


Give this fun fold a try! Happy Stampin' 
~ Beth






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Cocoa themed Pocket Card

  Do you give gift cards or cash for the holidays? This cute pocket card is for you! I give tons of gift cards around the holidays and for m...